2017 Sustainability Scholarship Winner and 2018 Sustainability Scholarship Announcement
REC Solar is thrilled to announce the winner of our 2017 Sustainability Scholarship, Will Snyder of Cal Poly. If you would like to read Will’s winning essay addressing the prompt “The Value of Sustainability”, follow the link here. Congratulations to Will and all of the scholarship applicants.
That leads us to REC Solar’s next exciting announcement. We are pleased to report that we are once again offering a $1,500 Sustainability Scholarship in 2018. This time, we are opening the scholarship to all current undergraduate students at California Colleges and Universities.
All entries are due by June 30th, 2018.
Describe in 1,000 words or less, or provide a piece of art with a written artist description:
Is sustainability a prisoners’ dilemma for corporations today?
Details of Participation:
- Must be a current and enrolled undergraduate student of a California college or university
- Submissions must be made or postmarked by 11:59 PM on June 30th, 2018.
- By submitting a response, participants grant REC Solar the right to promote the content and ideas in each submission
- All specific research must contain properly cited sources and any plagiarized content will be disqualified
- All submissions must be made via email or mail to:
- Ann Kroll
- 3450 Broad St. Ste. 105
- San Luis Obispo, CA 93401