Partnering with REC Solar
Become a certified REC Solar Partner
If you are an energy consultant, solar sales professional, engineer, or a solar project developer, REC Solar will pay you for projects you refer to us that we contract and build. We offer competitive terms in our referral agreement and with over 580 commercial projects built across the United States, we’ll get your project done!
What’s In It For You?
Certified REC Solar Partners receive:
- Highly competitive referral rates
- A dedicated program manager who is your point of escalation
- Access to the REC Solar direct sales organization
- Access to the procurement power of Duke Energy’s competitive EPC pricing
- Sales enablement to help you succeed and grow your sales skills
- Quarterly market intelligence and periodic industry alerts
- Collateral to help you sell
- REC Solar Certified Partner branding
- Access to expertise in emerging renewable technologies
To become a certified REC Solar Partner:
Sign the MNDA and Referral Agreement
Review lead with Program Manager
Introduce REC Solar directly to decision makers
To qualify as a certified partner in the program, you must provide four projects to bid on per year with at least one project successfully closing. Qualifying project characteristics:
- 500KW or more in CA and HI or 1MW elsewhere in the continental US
- Roofs, carports, single axis trackers only
- REC Solar reserves the right to select equipment
- REC Solar offers various financing options on any projects we build
- Cash or customer source financing
If you are looking to build or participate in a project that REC Solar is overseeing, become an approved subcontractor.
After pre-qualifying, you’ll receive online access to bid on jobs and grow your business.