The electrical grid is rapidly evolving into a more distributed model. As part of this shift, we have seen the convergence of onsite and offsite renewable solutions such as solar, wind, or battery storage amongst large corporate energy buyers. In this eBook, Duke Energy Renewables and REC Solar look at:
- The trends driving enterprise adoption of renewables
- Use cases for onsite solar energy
- Use cases for offsite renewable energy
- Use cases for a combination of onsite and offsite renewables
- How to evaluate the best options for your business
Request the eBook here.